For chocolate lovers: a fudgy brownie-like mixture wrapped around a chocolate kiss.
2 cups semi-sweet chocolate chips
1/4 cup butter
1 can sweetened condensed milk
1 teaspoon vanilla
2 cups flour
1 package Hershey’s milk chocolate kisses, unwrapped
2 squares (1 oz. each) white chocolate
1 teaspoon vegetable oil
- Melt chocolate chips and butter together, in microwave or saucepan.
- Stir in sweetened condensed milk and vanilla.
- Add flour and mix until well blended.
- Allow mixture to cool if required, until it is comfortable to handle. Then take a tablespoonful of dough, place a kiss in the center and wrap the dough around the kiss.
- Place cookies 1 inch apart on ungreased cookie sheet. Bake at 350 degrees F for 8 to 12 minutes. Tops will appear dry when done. Cool on wire rack.
- Melt white chocolate and oil together, in microwave or saucepan. Drizzle over cooled cookies.